Thursday, December 4, 2008

8 DPIUI #2

Yeah! It's Bring Us A Baby's 100th post on Blogger. Well today is 8 days past our second IUI. This was went much smoother, the only day I had cramping was the day of the procedure, I have been fine since. I feel good, I refuse to start thinking I have pregnancy symptoms. Its still to early to tell anything. I wish I were more optimistic, I guess nfertility just takes away the ability to be excited and hopeful. I wish there was a majic pill to get pregnant, I will I knew what was going on in my body right now. I keep praying, there isn't much more I can do. Just try and stay busy. I have my company holiday party this weekend, I am wondering if I should drink. Even if I am pregnant it won't hurt the baby, but if I knew I was pregnant that I would never drink, so it kinda sucks, I can have fun without drinking, but it would be nice to relax and have a drink with my co workers. Oh well, I guess I can think about it. I am so frustrated, ready to be done with the journey, I feel like I am screaming ,please stop the ride, I WANT TO GET OFF, but no one can hear me, and the rollar coaster is going out of control and I can't stop it. Oh the trials of life!

No comments: