Monday, December 15, 2008

Long appt at the doctors

My fertility specalist is usually on time for all her apppointments, but today she was so behind schedule. My appt was at 2:45 and I didn't get into see her until about 4:00. We discussed the issues that I have, we are going to move forward with the laparoscopy, which should be in about a month. I could have it on December 31st, but I really didm't want to have it on New Years Eve day, I mean if I can't be pregnant, then I at least want to drink on New Years.

My doctor thinks we should continue with the IUI's because I am responding well to the drugs, and that we have a good shot that it will work. She also said because of my age we are not hurting anything, I guess we at least have something going for us, the fact that I am under 30 years of age helps things, I guess my biological clock isn't ticking that loudly.

I am going to have some more blood work done, to check my insulin levels and my thyroid levels.

So we are on a break, at least we get to try on our own this month, maybe we will have a Christmas miracle. Then we will resume treatment in late January early February. Maybe the break will be good, I could use a break from all this.

No comments: