Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Day of Tears... :-(

Last night night I watched Shannon dance herself silly and having such a great time at the Christmas party we were at last night. We slowed danced through a few songs and I felt so much love towards her. I watched litle girls have a great time as well and envisioned a daughter of our own one day doing the same. But last night that dream came to halt...again.

Todat was a day of tears, as was last night, for both of us. Shannnon had had her period. The pain, the dissapointment, the sadness was the worst yet as another IUI attempt failed. Why is this happening to us? What does God want us to do? Why do we keep having to endure this agony? It kills me to see Shannon so sad. What do we do? Give up? No, the show must go on at all costs. If anyone cares to share your feeling on this please share with us what you are experiencing.

2 comments:

TTC a lil F said...

Popping my head in to say that I am so sorry to hear of the disappointment. We are moving on to IVF in January after only one BFN with IUI and injectables in September. I couldn't take another failed attempt. I have stage 4 endo. Those of us with endo and IF are members of an elite society. It is a horrible thing to go through, but you are not alone. It is ok to grieve and be angry at how unfair it all is. (((Big Hugs))) to both of you.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My best wishes and prayers are with you. May the Almighty fulfill all your wishes..

This is Priya from SezWho here. I am writing to now if you have any feedback regarding the plug-in.

For any support issue/feedback/assistance, please feel free to mail me.

Best regards
Priya
priya@sezwho.com