Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Glimmer of Light...Turns to Dark

Shannon has had an extremely bad cycle this month, which worried me so much, almost seems like she was hemorrhaging. She called the doctor this morning since things have been less than normal and the doctor thought maybe, just maybe at least one of the eggs took. I had a glimmer of hope after this that maybe I would be Dad after all. The thoughts of being Dad ran through my head all day as I looked forward to the possibility. But unfortunately after Shannon doctors visit and another blood test it looks like things are negative.

It feels good to have a glimmer of hope every now and then. Maybe we were pregnant and things didn't quite work out. So the glimmer of light has turned to darkness again. The funny thing today though, I received email from old friend with a message that said. " God has seen you suffering and he says it over. You will be blessed." I also had someone tell me today that God knows you are good person and you are going to be rewarded. And then I received a friend request on Myspace from Jesus. Of course it was Spanish pronunciation of the name, but still it seemed like a sign to me that one day everything was going to work out. Maybe soon.

No comments: