Sunday, December 21, 2008

Making Some Changes To The Cocktails.

In the posting "My Sperm Have Been Swimming Like Michael Phelps", which you can see read
http://bringusababy.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-sperm-have-been-swimming-like.html , I discussed the vast improvement of my semen analysis' since taking ProXeed, pycnogenol, and my fertility blend of vitamins.

The results have been fantastic, but the expense of all this can be for lack of a better word expensive. We are willing to do whatever it takes to have a child, but I am looking at ways to try and redduce the expense of my daily ritual of pills and concoctions. The Proxeed runs a litle over $100 a month, pycnogenol about $20, and Fertility blend about $50.

The active ingredient in the ProXeed and the fertility blend is L-Carninite. L-Carnite is a great anti-oxidant and has shown to be effective for diabtes, as well as, the reason I am taking such things...male infertility.

To save a few bucks, although why change anything if it ain't broke, we are going to try and just take the fertility blend, pyconogenol, and a L-Carninite supplement. Since L-Carninite is the main ingredient, taking the supplement should still work since the remaining ingredients are found in my other multi vitamins. We should save at least $50 a month.

If there is a significant change in my future semen analysis we will go back to the ProXeed. Please don't get me wrong about the ProXeed and men planning on taking it or are taking it continue to do so. I think it works great. I am just trying an alternative. I will follow up with the results as soon as they are available.

No comments: